How to Order
Currently, you can place your order via the following methods :
- ORDER FORM
- SMS or WHATSAPP to 9658-9305
- EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX to 6491-5968
- Online Shop – Coming Soon!
- We will confirm your order via the channel you chose to order.
- We kindly ask for 24-48 HOURS notice to bake your orders FRESH, but please do contact us if you have an urgent order and we do our best to accommodate.
- We offer FREE DELIVERY for orders above $150 (otherwise its a fixed fee of $15 only), 7 days a week island-wide.
- Pies are all delivered COOKED with the option of HOT, CHILLED OR FROZEN.
We look forward to receiving your orders. 🙂
Our Famous Style of Pies
Our pies are made from the FRESHEST ingredients (vegetables & chicken) sourced LOCALLY (Beef and Lamb) sourced from AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND.
Made by a SINGAPOREAN company in SINGAPORE, our signature pies are created based on the popularity of the AUSTRALIAN & BRITISH style pies, which is basically deep-dished and is filled with hearty content. Recipes come from TRADITIONAL family recipes since the 1940’s, especially with the inherited pastry recipes handed down 3 generations.
* = Contains Pork or Pork Product
# = Alcohol included in the cooking process
Pies are available in Hearty, Snack & Canape size. Ask us if you need a special pie customization or request.
Approximate Pie sizes are in diameter and weight as follows:
- Hearty – 11cm (250 – 300gm)
- Snack – 8cm (130 – 165gm)
- Canape – 6cm (75gm)
All are “deep dish” pies or often called a “High Pie” as they are taller than a regular pie (4cm tall).
We also offer mash potato, mushy pea, coleslaw, garden salad, potato salad and gravy as add-ons to our delicious pies.
Commonly Asked Questions About:
• Lactose intolerance (means cannot take milk or dairy products)
We use FRESH DAIRY BUTTER from Australia for all of our pies. We recommend those who are lactose intolerant to consider avoiding consuming our pies.
We use LOCALLY MILLED SUPER FINE WHEAT FLOUR for our pie pastry and hence are “NOT Gluten-free”. We recommend those who are gluten intolerance to consider avoiding consuming our pies.
We use LOCAL FRESH EGGS in all of our pies. We recommend those who are allergic to eggs to consider avoiding consuming our pies.
We are HALAL-FRIENDLY but not Halal certified. We follow closely the purchasing, storing, handling and preparation standards of Halal products but we are NOT Halal certified.
ALCOHOL is used in the cooking process for “Beef Bourguignon BB” and “Steak & Guinness S” pies only. These pies are made in a separate kitchen, in respect to our Halal-friendly customers.
PORK is used in the “Braised Pork BP, Beef Bourguignon BB, Egg & Bacon EB” pies only. These pies are made in a separate kitchen, in respect to our Halal-friendly customers.